View Electronic Code of Ordinances .
Please note that as the City of Carrollton Mayor and Council adopt and amend ordinances, the Code of Ordinances on the Municode website will not contain these updates until a supplement has been published.
Please click on the highlighted link below to access any new amendments to the City of Carrollton Code since it's last publication (September 2010).
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 08-2013 Sunday Package Sales (Adopted 11-6-13
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 05-2013 ALCOHOL ORDINANCE AMENDMENT - Special event license. (Adopted 09-09-13)
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 02-2013 - Excise Tax
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 01-2013 - Amendment to UDO eliminating first reading
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 12-2012 CPRCAD Commission Member Decrease (Adopted 11-05-12)
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 11-2012 Sign Ordinance Ammendments of the Unified Development Ordinance (Adopted 11-05-12)
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 07-2012 Special Alcohol Event Permits (Adopted 06-04-12)
-ADOPTED RESOLUTION 06-2012 Regulation of Open Consumption/Possession of Open Containers (Adopted 06-04-2012)
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 05-2012 Prohibition of Dangerous Synthetic Substances and Other (Adopted 04-09-12)
- ADOPTED RESOLUTION 12-2011 PEDDLERS ORDINANCE (Adopted 2-6-2012)
- ADOPTED JANUARY 10, 2012: RESOLUTION 03-2012 - TO AMEND CHAPTER 70 ("PARKS AND RECREATION") OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES, CITY OF CARROLLTON, GEORGIA TO ADD A NEW ARTICLE IV ("RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE CARROLLTON GREENBELT") AND TO ADOPT CERTAIN RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE CARROLLTON GREENBELT
- ADOPTED DECEMBER 15, 2011: RESOLUTION 13-2011 SOLICITATION ORDINANCE
- ADOPTED SEPTEMBER 12, 2011: RESOLUTION 09-2011 FLOOD CONTROL ORDINANCE OF THE UNIFIED DEVELOPMENT ORDINANCE) AMENDMENT (Update and modify flood damage prevention)
- ADOPTED AUGUST 1, 2011: RESOLUTION 08-2011 Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) (Addressing the following: Definitions, Meetings, Rules, Procedures and Records, and Signs)
- ADOPTED AUGUST 1, 2011: RESOLUTION 07-2011 Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) (Addressing the following: Animals, specifically the possession or control of chickens)
- ADOPTED JUNE 6, 2011: RESOLUTION 04-2011 ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CODE AMENDMENT (Addressing removal of opened bottles of wine)